- Images (3)
- Vertiv Inaugurates New Factory in Ras Al Khaimah to Expand its Integrated Modular Solutions Business (1)
- Vertiv Inaugurates New Factory in Ras Al Khaimah to Expand its Integrated Modular Solutions Business (2)
- Vertiv Inaugurates New Factory in Ras Al Khaimah to Expand its Integrated Modular Solutions Business (3)
- All (3)
Vertiv Inaugurates New Factory in Ras Al Khaimah to Expand its Integrated Modular Solutions Business
Expanded manufacturing capacity supports production of Vertiv’s E+I power solutions and the Powerbar Gulf facility
Vertiv is continuously striving to roll out the latest and most innovative technology solutions to support its clients
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT) (www.Vertiv.com), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, inaugurated an expansion of its factory in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, to support its integrated modular solutions (IMS), low voltage switchgear and busway businesses. The latest addition will help the company proactively address the increasing demand for Vertiv products and services.
This new facility will be strategic in Vertiv’s manufacturing network for its global business operations and it is strategically located to cater to the needs of customers in the Middle East, Africa, Australia, and South Asia regions. The site is an extension of the existing E+I Powerbar Gulf factory, providing an additional 5,700 sqm of indoor space serving as a production and office area.
Giordano Albertazzi, CEO, Vertiv, said: “I couldn’t be prouder to see the Vertiv fundamentals of high-performance culture and innovation being brought to life in this new addition in UAE. This expansion allows us to better support our growing customer base in multiple countries, with solutions that are critical to on-going digital transformation. We will continue to strengthen our capabilities to innovate with and for, our customers.”
Adrian Sheridan, director of Powerbar Gulf, Vertiv, commented: “The addition of the new factory space demonstrates the importance of serving the region. Vertiv is continuously striving to roll out the latest and most innovative technology solutions to support its clients.”
The new factory will manufacture a series of power distribution and continuity solutions, including:
- Low-voltage (LV) switchgear, which ensures a continuous flow of the electricity required to support hybrid workforces, power business operations, and deliver digital products and services. All LV switchgear is custom-built using a modular design that can be configured to suit site requirements.
- Vertiv™ Powerbar iMPB busway system that allows businesses to cost-effectively optimize and adapt power distribution infrastructure over time, maximizing availability with continuous power delivery to critical loads.
- Prefabricated modular solutions which offer a complete turnkey package for data centers. Fully assembled power modules are engineered, built, and tested in manufacturing facilities, ready to be installed on-site as a complete pre-integrated unit.
In November 2021, Vertiv completed the acquisition of E+I Engineering Ireland Limited, and its affiliate Powerbar Gulf LLC based in Ras Al Khaimah, to further strengthen its portfolio of offerings for data centers and other critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions around the world.
To learn more about Vertiv and E+I offerings, visit Vertiv.com or contact your local representative.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Vertiv.
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, Section 27 of the Securities Act, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act. These statements are only a prediction. Actual events or results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements set forth herein. Readers are referred to Vertiv’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and any subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for a discussion of these and other important risk factors concerning Vertiv and its operations. Vertiv is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Rania El Rafie
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT) brings together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to enable its customers’ vital applications to run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs approximately 24,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. For more information, and for the latest news and content from Vertiv, visit Vertiv.com.